We undertake to ensure through instruction, practical example and training that Quality is the aim of all members of the Organisation and that each employee has a proper understanding of the importance of the Quality Management System (QMS) and its direct relevance to the success of the Organisation through the guiding principles of ISO 9001: 2015.
The company will:
- Continually improve effectiveness of the Quality Management System and meet all of our legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide the resources needed to manage the system
- Provide a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- Ensure the quality objectives are communicated, understood and implemented within the organisation
- Establish quality requirements for suppliers, partners and contractors and hold them accountable to comply
- Maintain and improve the Quality Management System and ensure it is regularly reviewed by management, at least annually, for suitability and effectiveness.