Skin & Surface Antiviral Spray
Available in 100ml "ONE THE GO" and 800ml Home.
Supermarket Trolleys | Public Toilet Sanitiser | Garment & Footwear Deodoriser | Children's Toys & Soothers | Doors & Handrails | Post & Parcels | Cash | Disinfection of Diarrhoea and Vomit | Food and Flower Preperation | and many more...
A Donation of 30p for every Electrosan ON THE GO 100ml sold.
Supporting Vulnerable Children
Registered Charity Numbers: 216250 | SC037605
Natural Antiseptics and Disinfectants
- Electrosan is one of the genuinely stabilised hypochlorous (HOCl) products on the market using unique electro-chemical activation (ECA) technology.
- Our HOCl is the only EU Approved Substance, with a guaranteed 12-month shelf life, unlike many competitor products claiming to be HOCl, that are in fact acidified bleach.
- More than 100 times stronger than household bleach, yet harmless to humans, animals and the environment.
- Broad spectrum kill of all known viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores.
- Can be used as a Hand Sanitiser, a Surface Disinfectant, a Skin Antiseptic and a Deodoriser
- Approved by the Biocidal Products Directive EU528/2012 for Human Hygiene, Surface Disinfection, Animal Hygiene, Food Preparation Areas, Drinking Water.
- Independently tested to BS EN 14476 to kill 99.99% non-enveloped viruses (e.g. Nororvirus), as well as weaker enveloped viruses, (e.g. Influenza, HIV, Coronaviruses).
- Independently tested to BS EN 1276 to kill 99.9999% bacteria, (e.g. E. Coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Legionella and many more).
- Unlike most conventional sanitisers, Electrosan is alcohol and skin emollient free and as such is non-flammable, non-sting and non-greasy yet still quick drying.
- pH neutral, non-irritating even around the eyes, ears nose and mouth.
- Phosphate free, Fragrance free, Paraben free, Electrosan is hypoallergenic.
- Non Flammable unlike all alcohol based sanitisers.
- Pet and Child friendly, if accidentally swallowed would cause no harm.
- It is so safe it can use it on food and food preparation areas.
- 1000 Sprays per bottle.
Globally, our HOCl is the only Active Substance to be approved by the European Biocidal Products Directive EU528/2012 Types 1-5 including for Human Hygiene and Hard and Soft Surface Sanitation & Disinfection.
The HOCl used in Electrosan has been independently tested to meet international BS EN tests for micro organism treatment.
Used for decades in many countries (USA, Japan, South Africa), HOCl has had many scientific papers written about it showing that it actually outperforms the standard BS EN testing regime.
HOCl was discovered in 1834 by the French chemist Antoine Jerome Ballard seen in picture to the right (1802 - 1976) and has been in constant use since. It was used to treat soldiers wounds during World War I, where it was made in-situ and used immediately as it had a short shelf life.
At a Glance
Our 21st century disinfectant Electrosan is 100% HOCl, a natural antiseptic disinfectant that occurs in the human immune system, so it’s completely harmless.
HOCl has many advantages over traditional disinfectants and cleaning products used in the catering industry. It acts quickly, effectively and thoroughly, removing germ residues that can’t be seen on visual inspection. It can also be used to wash foods that sometimes present a risk factor, including shellfish, soft fruit and greens. Safe on all surfaces, it helps to reduce the risk of cross-contamination and food poisoning.
Qualkem works with world-leading scientists to produce this powerful first aid and surface disinfection product – the first fully stable hypochlorous product on sale to the consumer to be fully E.U. compliant. It has been independently laboratory tested to rigorous standards and is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral.
It is lethal to every pathogen known to man yet completely harmless to humans and mammals.
In partnership with: